Tap Hunter is a leading force within the craft beer movement that connects craft beer fanatics with the beers they love, the brewers who brew them and the locations that pour them.
This is a fast paced startup type environment, dress up only required when clients are in the office. Our offices are downtown. Must have own computer. We work very hard, but have a lot of fun. We’re looking for someone who can provide:
- Online industry research
- Assist in the development of online marketing strategies
- Assist with monthly email newsletters, blog, social networks and much more
- Building/maintaining media lists
- Preparing marketing reports
- Occasional office administration assistance (helping assemble press mailings, occasional errands out of the office). If you’re not cool with that, please don’t apply.
- Current student studying Communications/Marketing/PR/Graphic Design
- Strong creative abilities and writing skills
- Solid communication, interpersonal, organization and diplomacy skills
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- MS Word/Excel proficiency
- Internet savvy a MUST
- HTML and basic graphic design skills a HUGE plus
- Passion for the Internet and Social Networking sites a MUST
- Non paid
- Flexible hours. Requires 10 hours/week to start, can move into more.
- Internships will last a minimum of 6 weeks.
Top Reasons to Intern at Tap Hunter
- Days often end with a game of pool and sipping a few pints from the company kegarator
- Our offices are downtown in the new 15k square foot EvoNexus incubator w/ 12 other hot startups
- Other perks include tickets to beer festivals, tastings and dinners
APPLY – mel [at] taphunter [dot] com
For consideration, please submit your resume (or anything remarkable you achieved) and a short email with links to your LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profiles. Please indicate the days and hours you are available.