Wow, can’t believe May is already here… which means that it’s about time to bring on some awesome new people to join us for the summer months. We are looking for craft & micro beer loving, social network savvy interns to help us connect craft beer fans to local beer hideouts and bars in several cities throughout the US and Canada.
As a TapHunter intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our San Diego team to help design and execute our social media marketing strategy, and grow your network among the movers and shakers of the craft beer scene— all the while attending beer festivals, exclusive events, and other perks. We’re a growing company— if this works out, it’s likely we’ll want to continue working with you in the future!
Do 2 or more of the following apply to you? If so, send us an email with your city in the subject line, we’ll take it from there:
- You are passionate about craft and micro brews, homebrew, visit favorite pubs, and always know where your favorite beer is on tap.
- Maybe you know a brewery owner, home brewer or bar owner? Whatever the case, you know your way around the craft beer scene.
- You are a marketing maven and/or a social media enthusiast, and want to add some practical, tactical social media campaign experience to your portfolio.
- You are smart, strategic, creative, self- motivated and collaborative.
- You think yellow fizzy beers (and the companies who charge them) are pretty lame, and are motivated by the mission of expanding access to great tasting craft beer.
You are welcome to send one if you want, but really we’d just prefer a brief paragraph explaining who you are, what you’ve done, and why you think you’d be a good fit for this job. Make sure to include links to your social media presence, blog posts you’ve written, or some projects you’ve done in the past.
We’ll want to do an informal interview, mainly to learn more about you! So be prepared to show and tell us who you are and what you’ve done.
Part time; June 01- August 31 2010 * current markets include San Diego, Seattle, Vancouver, Philadelphia – hot markets we want to focus on next are Portland, San Francisco & Denver
Interested? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include your city in the subject line. Looking forward to working with you!